Gastro surgical Rehabilitation
1. Gain confidence of patient.
2. Maintain good Respiratory and Circulatory function.
3. Avoid secondary complication.
4. Get back to normal ADL as early as possible.
1. Deep breathing exercise along with humidifier wherever needed.
2. Incentive spirometry for lung capacity maintainance.
3. Walking as early as vitals allowed according to fasttrack protocole.
4. All limbs movement to avoid stiffness.
5. Postural awairness to avoid muscular pain.
6. Use different breathing and airway clearance techniques , wherever needed.