Dr.Sanjiv Pravin Haribhakti is a well known, senior and qualified GI surgeon from Ahmedabad, practicing for 17 years. At present he is Chairman, Department of Surgical Gastroenterology at Kaizen Hospital, Ahmedabad - Gujarat's first Gastroenterology Super Specialty Hospital.
He is the First M.Ch. GI surgeon of Western India. He has been trained extensively at the best centre in India and abroad
* AIIMS, Delhi and SGPGIMS, Lucknow
* Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre New York
* Mayo Clinic & Cleveland Clinic USA
* Mount Sinai Hospital New York and South Korea
He has extensive experience in treating complicated patients having advanced GI Surgical Diseases. He has successfully operated on more than
* 1200 Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies
* 100 patients with Acute Severe Necrotizing Pancreatitis
* 100 patients with Lap Restorative Proctocolectomy and Ileal Pouch for Ulcerative Colitis
* 100 Whipples Operation for Pancreatic & Periampullary Cancers
* 75 Colon replacements for Corrosive Strictures of Oesophagus
* 100 surgeries for Portal Hypertension
* 100 Laparoscopic Fundoplication for GERD
He is well versed with Laparoscopic Whipples Operation, Lap Cardiomyotomy for Achalasia Cardia and others.
He has to his credit 22 published papers in National and International indexed journals.
He is an avid academician and is an editor of textbook - "Haribhakti's Surgical Gastroenterology", and has produced "DVD Atlas of Laparoscopic GI Surgery" for surgeons.
He has also designed and innovated a table mounted abdominal retractor "Haribhakti's Self Retaining Retractor" for abdominal Surgery.
He has organized 12 National Conferences such as IASGCON 2014, ACRSICON 2007, MAS 2003, LAPGICON 2004, GIUPADATE 2005 and others.
He has been invited to 10 International and 75 National Conferences as Faculty.