Joining the Kaizen Hospital as the Director HR, Operations, Social and charity services is Dr. Neebha Sanjiv Haribhakti, a Neuro-ophthalmologist by profession.
It is rightly said EYE IS THE WINDOW TO THE BRAIN. And Neuro-ophthamology, is the branch which deals with the diseases and disorders of the nerves affecting vision and motility of the eyes;
i.e OPTIC NERVE, OCCULOMOTOR, TROCHLEAR AND ABDUSCEN NERVES and their involvement along with diseases of BRAIN AND SPINAL CORD.
We try to save vision of potentially visually threatening neurological conditions.
Prasann neuro-ophthalmology clinic is the only speciality clinic in Ahmedabad where such patients are referred, examined, investigated thoroughly & guided for their further management.
I have had good and early references from my ophthalmologist, neurophysician and neurosurgeon colleagues & seniors, and I thank you all for helping me save their vision.
In my practice I have had a good experience of treating patients of :
- Visually threatening optic nueritis
- Acute ischemic optic nueropathies(AlON)
- Acute disseminated encephelomyelitis(ADEM) in children and Multiple sclerosis in adults
- Paralytic squints
- Benign intracranial hypertension
- Occular Myaesthenia Gravis
- Evaluation and Management of Paediatric squint patients
- Evaluation of Headaches and Migraine and their Management is done extensively at the clinic.
- Our clinic has facilities of Visual field assessment Contrast Sensitivity changing, Instrument for Management of Paediatric Squints to name a few.